Northwest Territories Online
Extra Provincial Registration

Register Now

Northwest Territories Online Extra Provincial Registration Service.

Extra-provincial registration is a process in Northwest Territories that both Canadian corporations incorporated outside Northwest Territories and foreign corporations have to go through when they seek to do business in Northwest Territories.

Every Canadian corporation wishing to conduct business or operate in a province or provinces different than its jurisdiction of incorporation must register extra provincially in each of the provinces or territories where it intends to carries on business.

An extra-provincial corporation carries on business in Northwest Territories if

(a) its name, or any name under which it carries on business, is listed in a telephone directory for any part of the province;
(b) its name, or any name under which it carries on business, appears or is announced in any advertisement in which an address in the province is given for the extra provincial corporation;
(c) it has a resident agent or representative or a warehouse, office or place of business in the province;
(d) it solicits business in the province;
(e) it is licensed or registered or required to be licensed or registered under any Act of the Legislature entitling it to do business; or
(f) it otherwise carries on business in the province.

e-Companies Canada offer fast & easy Northwest Territories Extra provincial Registration Service to domestic and foreign corporations in Northwest Territories. At we help you step-by-step and take care of the entire extra provincial registration process from start to finish. Registering an Extra Provincial Corporation in Northwest Territories with us is fast, easy and takes just minutes.

Northwest Territories Extra Provincial Registration Fees

Northwest Territories Gov Fees: $262
Northwest Territories NUANS Report: $30
Registered Agent Service: Not Included.
eCompanies Canada Service Fee: $199
Tax (GST): $9.98
Total Fees: $501.97

Questions? Please visit our frequently asked questions page , or use our contact form