Canada Restate
Articles of Incorporation

Canada Restate Articles of Incorporation

If your corporation has made several amendments to its articles, you can consolidate all the changes and set out the current articles of your corporation into one document. This makes it easier to consult the corporation's articles. To make this consolidation an official document, you can file restated articles with the corporate registry office of your jurisdiction of incorporation.

e-Companies Canada offer fast & easy Canada corporate filings and updates services anywhere in Canada. At we help you keep your Canadian corporation up-to-date and in compliance with federal and provincial business corporations act.

Questions? Please visit our frequently asked questions page , or use our contact form